Monday, May 28, 2007

Kurzawski Family



This is our little family. Aaron works really hard all week for his dad. I am in nursing school (one year left!!) and working. Kaden is 19 months old and keeping us very very busy. He loves to be outside and anything that has to do with trucks, bikes and bugs.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Awww, cute little family! :) Don't worry, you'll get the hang of this blog thing quick! Great to see an update about you guys!

Robert D said...

What a good idea, Alicia! I think I'm going to start a quarterly "newsletter" b/c I am also horrible at keeping people up-to-date because I am so busy. It was great seeing you and Kaden ... good luck with summer school!

Jessica said...

what a cute family!

Jen said...

Would it be repetitive of me to say "what a cute family"? maybe repetitive but true! Sounds like life it treating you right!! Busy and fun! It was good to see you at church! sorry we didn't get a chance to cacth up. maybe through our blogs though!!

Stephanie said...

Hi guys, it was great to hear from you. We miss you and look forward to seeing your family this summer.
love,
Stephanie

Jordan and Katie said...

Alicia-I am sooo excited that you have entered the blogging world. It is such a fun way to keep in touch! I love your family picture. Kaden is such a doll!! I'm excited to see more pictures and hear more about what is going on in your life. Luv ya!
-Katie