We just got back from a week at Lake Powell. Aaron and I agree that is a great way to spend a vacation! We had a lot of trouble with the ski boat. It was out of commission a total of 3 days, that put a little damper on things. Aaron was still able to do some wakeboarding and we both got to go on the tube. Aaron did some cliff jumping and we both did a lot of swimming (sometimes it was to pull the ski boat). We played games and fished. We had a really fun and relaxing trip. The week went great but we were excited to get home and see Kaden. We hope we have the opportunity to go on that type of vacation again.
6 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Bummer about the boat though! I need to go do something like that w/ my hubby!
It is a way fun trip. It was so hard to leave Kaden. I cried for the first two hours of driving after we dropped him off! I loved the idea of using the slideshow for pictures. I copied you! :)
It was hard leaving my kiddos when I went on the hike w/ my bros. We didn't even have cell phones, I just had to not think about them or I would have gone crazy! I love the slideshow, I copied one of my friends too!
i wish we would have seen you guys there before the day you were leaving! i still can't believe we even saw you though...small world!
Alicia I have that same suit!! SO does my sister! That is funny! you look a lot better in it then me, that is for sure!
(the brown and purple suit)
Post a Comment