
I started back to school this week. These pics were taken before we left on that first day. Kaden was accepted at the day care across the street from school. He had his first day on Tuesday. I tell him he is "going to school like mommy." He seems to be adjusting well. The teachers are so nice and friendly. I know he is going to learn a lot. I have to think positive or I cry every time I drop him off. Aaron is better at being tough about it. I just wish I was home...only 9 more months for this degree. Those of you who stay home are so lucky! I have chosen this path though and I love it, but it is so hard to leave my baby!!
3 comments:
That is way sad! I don't know how well I would handle leaving my babies. You are way tougher than me!
Such cute pictures, Alicia! I can't believe how big Kaden is now! It seems like he was just born a little while ago. :) Too fun.
What an adorable picture! I can't help but have a soft spot for redheads :) So cute!!
Post a Comment