Thursday, November 15, 2007

My How the Years Fly By!!

Halloween 2005: Kaden is 5 days old here. He is so so little. And that pumpkin was so gigantic.
Halloween 2006: He loved wearing that frog costume. He kept it on all night! Halloween 2007: I had to do a makeshift costume (because I am a slacker mom that didn't take time to get him a new one of his own), but that's the beauty of him being 2...he doesn't care yet. And, he still had fun.

3 comments:

Stef said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how fast time has gone by either... it seems like just yesterday I came over to bring you dinner just after you had Kaden! We miss you guys! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Alicia said...

I know!! We miss you too. We are sending hugs with Sean and Jessica

Jen and Jay said...

Hey Aaron & Alicia - how are you guys! Can't believe how big Kaden is getting. We have to get him and Caden together to play! Oh how time flys.. Looks like you guys are doing well. Have a great holiday! - Jason & Jen Bott