Sunday, June 15, 2008

Exciting News!!

I took my stated boards on Tuesday and found out on Wednesday that I had passed! I now have a license and am a full blown RN. It is very exciting to have everything all said and done. This was my first week of taking care of patients with a license under my belt. It was kind of fun. I am on orientation for awhile and hope to go to part time (2 - 12 hour shifts) after that. Aaron is excited that I am now contributing some financially after the last two years. I think he is more excited about the money than I am. It is nice to get a real paycheck though.

1 comment:

TheLadiesRoom said...

Very big congrats! On the graduation, and the new baby! Very exciting time for you guys. So this is Jenny... Donna's older sister. I was browsing her links on her blog and came upon yours. I'm happy to see that things are going so well in your life! Email me when you get a chance... TheLadiesRoom@gmail.com