Aaron competed in the Steelhead Triathlon in Sierra Vista with our friends Spencer, Marlee, and Jessica. Kaden and I were the cheerleaders. They all did great. He has Tri in the Pines in Show Low coming up in August that he will compete in as well. They are so much fun to watch. Hopefully by this time next year I will have competed in my first one. I have to pop this baby out first though. :)
What an accomplishment! Craig did a triathalon last Christmas. I was exhausted just watching! To be honest with you, I don't think I will ever have the desire to put myself through that ;) Go Aaron!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day! Maybe we can make it to the one in Show Low:)
Aaron GALE Kurzawski in a triathlon? No way!!! That is awesome! Hey Gale, if we end up moving down there we can do them together.
I am excited to see you again shortly! It was so much fun having you guys come down!!! Don't make it a long time before you come again!
What an accomplishment! Craig did a triathalon last Christmas. I was exhausted just watching! To be honest with you, I don't think I will ever have the desire to put myself through that ;) Go Aaron!
Post a Comment