Sunday, August 10, 2008

Gibbons Family Reunion






We had Aaron's family reunion up in Heber. Here are a few highlights...
1. Fishing in the lake. I love Kaden's face in the picture. The fish had swallowed the hook and was still moving everywhere and getting spurts of blood and water on everything. Kaden did reel the fish in though, which made us proud.
2. Aaron disappointed at the size of his fish.
3. Kaden was playing in the water and after awhile decided just to sit down. I was playing around with the camera and had it on by black and white feature. I love it because it just is a perfect representation of our child: not a care in the world if he's dirty or wet or muddy, and a stick in is hand.
4. Playing with his tractors.
5. Yummy ice cream from the local Dairy Queen.

3 comments:

Mechelle said...

way too cute!, I esp love the black and white of Kaden.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I LOVE the black and white picture of Kaden. It looks like you guys had fun :) And now that I've seen your chocolate dipped cone I'm craving Dairy Queen! Those are the most delicious!

Cara said...

Hahaha I love the picture of Kaden in the lake! That really is perfect! =)