Jessica gave me the idea to honor my mother (and taught me how to do links, thanks Jess!!) My mom's birthday was last week and I really should have posted this then, but you all know how good I am at keeping up with this thing...:) My mother is the one that I always call first for advice. I am so grateful to her for all that she does for me. She is constantly sacrificing herself for everyone else. I hope to be more like her someday.
What a sweet girl you are to do this. I couldn't agree with you more. I admire your mom in many ways, she has many gifts and talents that she willingly use to bless others lives. She is a dear sister to me.
7 comments:
I love your mom!! She is an amazing person!
Your mom is one of the most beautiful people I've known. And I get to go to girls camp with her, yay!!
You are so lucky Donna!! I never get to see her for fun anymore.
Wow Alicia what a sweet thing to do. I love you and I love being your mom! (Can I borrow that pink sweater??)
I agree, your mom is super cool :)
Your mom is such a sweet aunt too!
What a sweet girl you are to do this. I couldn't agree with you more. I admire your mom in many ways, she has many gifts and talents that she willingly use to bless others lives. She is a dear sister to me.
Post a Comment