Monday, July 27, 2009

Kids say the darndest things

...on the grounds of the Salt Lake City Temple...

passing a waterfall Kaden says "me and Jesus are going to go swimming."

Kaden was running up the steps to the great big doors of the temple and he tries the door knob and says "mom, it's locked. I need the keys, mom." He looks in the diaper bag and gets my cell phone out and says "I need to call Joseph Smith to get the keys. Joseph Smith has the keys to the door."

4 comments:

The Waldon Family said...

Haha, Aaron says "that is hilarious!" I bet his primary teacher loves him, what a cute thing to say!

Mechelle said...

I love it! I'm impressed at how much he knows of our church history! ;)

Jessica said...

hilarious!! when will you guys be back so we can come play?

Laurie Turley said...

That's great!! I'm going to have Ben read it as soon as he gets home.