Thursday, May 27, 2010

Camping with Dad

The boys went on the Father's and Son's Campout. They love being with dad. When I was saying goodbye to the boys Brendon literally pushed me away as if to say "hello mom!! I am going with the boys, I will be fine." Aaron didn't even set up a tent, they just slept in the back of the truck. Aaron built a little fire over by the truck so the boys could play with the fire safely...Thankfully, they all returned home unharmed.



2 comments:

The Perkins said...

I can tell it was a "daddy" camp-out. Clothes don't match and kids are dirty. They are still adorable though. It was probably one of the weekends that you were so happy that all you have is sons!

Alicia said...

Candy you hit the nail on the head. I didn't mention what it meant to be with daddy, but those are exactly what I said about the pictures. Aaron kept Kaden in his pajamas and just threw his clothes on top of them, they slept under the stars with no tent, and they had their very own personal fire. Can't get much better than that.