A lot has been going on with our little family. I am just going to highlight a few things.

We bought an Excursion. We are trying to sell the Tahoe. Anyone looking for an amazing vehicle (that we are really, really sad to give up)?

I had a birthday. Number 28. Pretty crazy. I am holding our nephew, Jarrett. My mom always makes me my favorite cake--carrot cake. It is from scratch and I could pretty much eat the entire thing myself. I have never tried, but I am pretty sure I could do it.

The boys all ready for church. They are growing so fast. It is so hard to believe Kaden will be starting Kindergarten this year. He is doing awesome in Preschool and can't wait to go to the "big kid's school." Brendon is a stinker. He drives us crazy one minute and the next he is giving hugs and telling you he loves you. He is talking up a storm and loves being with big brother wherever that may be.

Last, but definitely not least, as of today I am 35 weeks along. This is a shot from today, courtesy of Kaden. I am feeling pretty well for the most part. A lot of days I feel like a hamster on wheel. I am moving constantly and so busy but I don't really get anywhere or anything done. I guess that is just how it is towards the end.
4 comments:
Congratulations! My baby boy is 2 months old today...getting the blog caught up and catching up on other people's blogs...how's things on your end of town? Good luck with everything!
Just read the sidebar of your new arrival...love the name...hope all is well...let's see some pics of that trademark red hair:) Congrats again...
What a cute belly! ;) Hope everything goes good from here on out. -ha-
...dope! Just saw that you already had him. Congratulations!
Post a Comment