


My mom decided it was way past overdue for a baby bump picture. With Kaden I took a picture every month of my growing belly with the same clothes on in the same location. I had yet to get a true belly shot until this day when my mom said it was time (see first picture). My sisters were anxious to be involved in the project so they decided to hop in the picture and push their bellies out as far as they could go (see middle picture). I was 24 weeks along at the time.
3 comments:
Your little belly is so cute! For 24 weeks you still hardly look pregnant. Have you picked a name out yet?
We are thinking Brendon Diesel, but still aren't 100% yet. It has been so funny how unprepared we are for this baby. It just seems like time is going way too fast to get anything done.
Alicia! How are things? We're so excited for you guys. BTW... love the middle name!! You look great!
Post a Comment