Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update


I have survived this new challenge of being a mother of two thus far. Thank you for all your comments and support. We are doing well. Kaden is doing much better this week with the adjustment. Last week was full of disobedience and tantrums. We are back on a little bit of a schedule and he has just mom and dad telling him what to do so he is doing much better. I have had a fever off and on this week and so have been really really taking it easy. Aaron's mom had Kaden for a couple days and that helped out a lot (thanks Shelley!). I am so excited for this new adventure of two boys. Kaden absolutely loves his little brother and is constantly worried about his comfort. We press forward to see what the future holds for us.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Alicia,
I hope you're feeling okay now. I would love to come see you and Brendon soon. When would be a good time? Email me and let me know.

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations Alicia! He's so beautiful. :) I just read through your labor story and I'm just glad you made it to the hospital! Gracious, what an ordeal. :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

YEAH!!! CONGRATS!! He is so cute!! I also love the story! We can't wait to see you guys sometime!

Katie said...

Congrats!! What a story!! You did it all without an epidural? I can't believe it! He is so handsome. So fun!

Wiser Family said...

Alicia! Wow! I found your blog from Brittany and Jeff's and read your labor experience! You are amazing! I can't believe you didn't know how far you were! Ooouuch! Email me though we would love to see you guys - Zach and I miss you!

jenny wiser