Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Kaden collected his eggs he colored with dad that the Easter Bunny hid. He was so excited to wake up and see them everywhere outside. My attempt at taking the boys pics on Sunday. Kaden did not want to cooperate. Here are the good ones!

7 comments:

Jen said...

such cute little men you have!!

Jessica said...

so cute!

Brittany said...

Soo cute! I love their little outfits!

Heidi Joncas said...

Hello~
Thank you for your interest in my blocks! I am doing them this weekend. I just wanted to make sure you still wanted them. From your comment on my blog it said you wanted:

HOME- $16.00
FAMILY-$18.00
KITCHEN-$21.00

If you are still interested please email me back as soon as possible to confirm your order. Then we can set up payment and pickup/delivery/or shipping arrangements.

joncasfam at gmial dot com

Let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks!
Heidi

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Your boys are too cute! I love their matching vests! I just read the bathroom story about legs falling asleep and then Kaden. That's freaking hilarious!! Can't stop laughing!

Britney and Kevin said...

I just can't get over the bright red hair! that's awesome! They are very handsome!

Stef said...

What sweethearts!