This is what I came across in the bathroom today. Could he be anymore like Aaron?!Just a side note that I remembered today. Sometimes when Aaron is on the toilet too long (he is going to kill me for sharing this...) he will get up and his legs will have fallen asleep. The other day Kaden had finished and called me in to wipe him and he gets off and just falls over. He says "mom, my legs are hurting, my legs are hurting all over! " He was grabbing at them and rolling around. I was dying laughing!!
7 comments:
I am cracking up right now!!
he is just getting way too big. he makes me laugh all the time!
That is the funniest thing ever!! I love it!!
That is the funniest picture I have ever seen.
Although embarassing I'm so glad you shared! That's too funny :)
That's hilarious...It happens to me too. Tell him, Nicely Done!
Cute...thinking of Kaden. Sick....thinking of Aaron.
Post a Comment