Friday, May 20, 2011

The Day to Celebrate Moms

2 wiggly boys + 1 newborn + one mom + windy outdoors= priceless Mother's Day memories.


I am not going to lie, being a mom is difficult on most days and extremely challenging on others. As I look into their faces each night as they are sleeping (the only time there is quiet and calm) I realize how lucky I am to be their mom, even though half the time I don' have a clue what I am doing. They are each so much a part of me that life without them would be dull and meaningless. I am so grateful to be given the opportunity (and challenge) of figuring out parenting with them by my side. I also could not do it without Aaron who is the best Mr. Mom a woman could ask for. Happy Mother's Day! (a little late)

No comments: