We have had many exciting graduations happen this month.
Carly graduated from Wickenburg High School. She was one of the valedictorians and the Student Body President. She got accepted to BYU and will be attending there in the fall.
My parents had a graduation party for the three of us. I don't know how my sisters got so stinking gorgeous, but the train missed me. They have all grown into beautiful young women and I am so grateful to have them in my life.
2 comments:
i love you girls!! cara and carly, oh girls! you are so beautiful, you have grown very pretty, the most beautiful in all wickenburg and us.. God bless you always, kisses for kaden and for all my sumway family, and for the next new member of the family!! what and excited new! kisses Alicia! you are and will always be a great mom!
what a fun month! congrats to all of you! and you are all gorgeous! I can't believe your sisters are all grown up. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were hanging out at your house w/ all your little sisters running around!
Post a Comment