Saturday, May 24, 2008

Brenton and Sarah

It is only two weeks away until my brother is hitched. I can't believe it. I just wanted to let everyone know that Sarah has started a blog for them. You can visit the site at http://www.arizonashums.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I love all of your new posts! First of all - the train did NOT miss you in the beauty department!! You are hot girl!! Second of all - I am jealous of your new car! Tahoes are awesome (I'm not jealous of your gas bill though ;) ) And Caden is making the absolute FUNNIEST faces in all of the graduation pictures you posted! He is so stinkin' cute! It was so great to see him again at your graduation! He's Mr. Personality! It looks like you are absorbing life just fine outside of nursing school now! Don't you love it?!! I didn't get an invite to Brenton's wedding, but tell him I'm coming anyway. (to the reception). I hope all is going well with the pregnancy!

The Shumway Family said...

Love all of your posts! I am so excited for you guys to have a new little one! and I love the new car!

Cara said...

Alicia- Super cute blog. Why scrapbook !! Thanks for sending me the e-mail or I wouldn't think to look. Hugs and kisses to all of you. I love you tons. Mom