
I finally did it! I finished nursing school. Last night was our pinning ceremony. It went very well. Thank you to all who came and showed their support. I am not really sure how I can express my gratitude to everyone who helped me get through it. Aaron has been Mr. Mom the last two years and done an amazing job. I think he has had to do more dishes and laundry and housecleaning than he signed up for when we got married. He has been so supportive. I know that this is the profession for me. I get teary-eyed when I see the path that has led me here. I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven who knows me well and directed me to this point. Thanks to everyone who helped with Kaden. I hope he can get used to having his mom around again. He was only 9 months old when I started the program. I am very excited to be able to focus on being a mom. I have to get back in the mode for when the next kid comes around in 6 months. :)
6 comments:
wow! congrats!! and I can't believe you are prego! congrats on that too! I love the picture on the side w/ your little nurse hat!
CONGRATS!! Thank you so much for the graduation announcement! The picture is hanging on our fridge. Also... We are SOO excited for you guys to have another baby! How fun!! Keep up posted on how things are going.
Congrats and congrats!! You have crossed the finish line! That must be such a relief! And your prego! I am so happy for you. Sounds like life is good!
Awesome! What an accomplishment! Congrats!
Thank you so much for inviting us to your graduation! We really enjoyed being part of your special moment. And it was fun to see Caden! He's still as busy as ever!! He's such a fun boy! Congratulations on being preggo again too! What a great graduation present for yourself! Hopefully now that your life has calmed down a little bit we can get together. Call me!
Oh congratulations Alicia! We loved getting your announcement in the mail and I am excited to hear about baby #2! :) How fun for you guys!
Post a Comment