and 3 crazy kids
What a cutie! Your cake looks delicious! Kaden looks like he's a great helper:) We missed you guys last night at the soccer game!
He's totally cute! Are you adjusting well to being a mother of 2? Did you find someone to watch the boys for you?
I have my moments when 2 is still a challenge. I haven't found anyone for the boys. We have just been getting random people from the ward. I wish we could find someone consistent.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cutie! Your cake looks delicious! Kaden looks like he's a great helper:) We missed you guys last night at the soccer game!
He's totally cute! Are you adjusting well to being a mother of 2? Did you find someone to watch the boys for you?
I have my moments when 2 is still a challenge. I haven't found anyone for the boys. We have just been getting random people from the ward. I wish we could find someone consistent.
Post a Comment