Of mine more than Kaden's. I love Hot Wheels cars. What is worse is they are only 97 cents at Fry's. Every time we go grocery shopping Kaden wants one...and I get one...(they're less than a dollar people!) Kaden loves Mustangs so he has tried to get all the different models of those. What more can I say?
(this is Kaden's collection of his "sick" cars)
4 comments:
that's some impressive picture taking!
I was thinking the same! I'm excited to get to know you better!
I am really trying to look outside the box when it comes to taking pictures...like choosing different angles. Kaden and I had fun doing this photo shoot with his cars.
That's fun! I should take pictures of the collections my girls have (girly stuff of course)! I would totally have a collection of cars if I had a boy! Your boys are cute by the way!
Post a Comment