This is my first response ever to a tag (it's cuz I love you so much, Sarah)
What I was doing 10 years ago
1. Driving with a permit
2. Going to church dances
3. In my sophomore year of high school
4. Playing volleyball
5. Working at Sundance Pizza
Things on my to-do list
1. Slice veggies for burgers for Kaden's b-day party today
2. take a nap
3. Finish decorating baby's room
4. Finish Halloween decoration I started yesterday
5. Finish my Super Saturday projects
Snacks that I enjoy
1. ICE CREAM
2. piece of toast with my Aunt Steph's strawberry jelly
3. crisp gala apple
4. cookie dough
5. almonds
Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Be a stay at home mom
2. Take lots of fun classes (like a photography class)
3. Pay off debts
4. Buy a house somewhere else in the valley
5. Invest
Places I have lived
1. Wickenburg, AZ
2. Provo, UT
3. Peoria, AZ
4. Glendale, AZ
5. Avondale, AZ
Jobs I have had
1. Sundance Pizza and Tastee Freeze (Wickenburg)
2. Janitor at Marriott Center (Provo)
3. Multiple jobs in the food department at MTC (Provo)
4. Stewart Hardware (Wickenburg)
5. CNA and now RN (Sun City West)
3 comments:
fun! I can't believe you are having a baby in 2 weeks! that is crazy!
Thanks Leash! I actually learned a few things about you that I didn't know:) Kaden's party was so fun last night! Thanks again for having us!
Congratulations on the new addition! Sean showed me his picture, and he looks adorable...though it is kind of hard to tell via a phone. Post some new pictures as soon as you feel better!
Post a Comment