Saturday, October 18, 2008

Celebrating Fall

We wanted to find a fun place to take Kaden to celebrate fall. I went online to look for a place that was close and not too expensive. I found this place called Tomalchoff Farms. We had never heard of it, but it sounded like fun. It turned out to be just the perfect place for a busy boy like Kaden. It had a train ride, a petting zoo, a bounce house, a big box full of corn to play in, 3 different mazes, bikes for the kids to ride around, a pumpkin patch, and many other things. It was a lot of fun and we will definitely visit them again.
Riding on the "train" with dad
Playing with the pumpkins.
Learning about corn.
Eating the corn as a snack as we got lost over and over in the maze.
Trying to figure out the maze from a higher location.Mom and Kaden on the train. Aaron was a afraid I wouldn't fit. :)Kaden on the train ride.The petting zoo.I am all about pictures and made Kaden go stand by this sign. I didn't see the sign until it was almost dark so it's not the greatest picture.
Dad and Kaden posing for the camera.


Kaden looked and looked and finally found the perfect pumpkin to call his own.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a fun place! Looks like a good time had by all:)