Wednesday, October 15, 2008

St George

As mentioned in the previous post, we spent a week together for our anniversary. At the end of the week (on our actual anniversary) we went down to St. George for a couple of days. We had a really nice hotel room. We were able to go to the temple, see Les Mis at Tuacahn Amphitheatre, and hike around in Zion National Park. Here are the pics...

Aaron relaxing on the couch in our hotel. I swear it was the nicest room we have ever had. It had a king size bed, a little dining table, a couch and a couple of comfy chairs, two flat screen tv's, a huge bathroom with a jetted tub. Talk about a nice place to spend an anniversary weekend :).
The temple in St. George is so beautiful. The session was very nice. It was fun to go to a different temple. I would like to do that more often, see how many different ones across the globe we can attend.
On Saturday night we attended Les Miserables at the Tuacahn Amphitheatre. This was absolutely amazing. The amphitheatre was nestled back in this canyon. It was absolutely gorgeous. This is a must for anyone who is staying close to St. George. I highly recommend going to this place. It was very cool and very worth the money. Our seats were actually on the last row in the middle, but I don't think there was a bad seat in the whole place.

No comments: