Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Countdown

Okay, so I am not sure if anyone else is paying attention to the little baby ticker over there, but it is going a little too fast for me. It is amazing the amount of emotions that can run over you in the same moment. I am so anxious and scared and excited and freaked out all at the same time. It is just around the corner!!! Heaven help me with two little boys! :)

3 comments:

The Shumway Family said...

I love having two boys! There is so much more joy in my life. You will love it too! We're excited for you!

Sarah said...

Well according to multiple dreams, it may come out a girl:) Personally though I would put my money on the technology, so yeah two boys will be lots and loads of dirty, messy fun!!

Sarah said...

Hey! I'm tagging you! To find out what to do go to my blog.