Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anniversary week

Aaron and I celebrated our fifth anniversary on September 26th. I was able to go up with him on his business trip to Salt Lake for a week. We stayed at my aunt and uncle's house in Sandy most of the week. On the way home we stayed in St. George for a few days. It was really nice to have some one on one time, especially before this next baby comes.
The first night we went to Famous Dave's BBQ. We love that place.One night we were able to go out to eat with our good friends, Adam and Ashley Poston.The pregnant girls...Ashley is due 2 days after me with their first baby. They are going to have a little girl.

Adam and Aaron showing off their pooches.

Then we were able to spend some time with Aaron's cousin, Sean and his wife, Carly. It was a couple days away from Carly's birthday. We celebrated with her family. Her parents made a delicious dinner and we had some birthday cake.

We also were able to see our good friends the Bundys. I was bad and forgot to take pictures of our night with them. Lindsey and Ryan live in Ogden. They always make us dinner and it is always scrumptious. This time was no exception to that. They have a little girl Emma who is just 4 months younger than Kaden and she is just a doll. We loved getting to see them again.

While Aaron was working during the day, I took advantage of some scrapbook time. As you can see, I sprawled out on my aunt's dining room table and was able to tackle some layouts.

One day I went to visit my friend Shayla. She was one of my roommates from my good ol' BYU days. She is recently married and lives in American Fork. It was great to catch up with her.

I also got to go see Carly and take her out to lunch. She is having a blast at BYU. Hanging out with her and being on campus made me reminisce on my days up there. It was so much fun!!

No comments: