Here are my attempts at organizing my closet (please don't judge me on my 'before' pictures...just know I am trying to be better).
The BEFORE: (shoes in piles on the floor, clothes piled on top of the shelf)
The AFTER pics: Three sets of little shelf units and some bins make a world of difference. One lady on the blog said she was all about hiding her junk in cute containers. I think that is the truth. It is really not that there is less, but that I am storing it in a better way. Although, we now have a huge lawn size black garbage bag full of clothes to give to DI. It feels good to organize and declutter. To finish the closet I would like to get a hamper, but I am waiting for a sale or a coupon, those suckers are expensive.
Looks good!! I will have to look at that blog. It sounds like a lot of gret ideas. I love your bedroom paint too! I really want to paint ours but a light green.
2 comments:
Looks good!! I will have to look at that blog. It sounds like a lot of gret ideas. I love your bedroom paint too! I really want to paint ours but a light green.
I put some bins like that in Carter's closet--it makes such a difference!
Post a Comment