Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Paint Project

So I decided I was sick of the color of the walls in our bedroom about a year and a half ago (that is when this project started). All I got done at the time was the bathroom and parts of two other walls. We finally took the time to complete the project.
Aaron and Kaden armed with brushes and ready to attack the green walls. The dark green color on the wall in the picture is what was on all of the walls except the window inset which was a lighter green. Oh boy was I TIRED of it.
And here are the walls with their new neutral colors. YEAH!! Now I just need to find a cheap way to decorate above my bed. If you have any ideas...

4 comments:

Sean & Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean & Carly said...

I love all your orgainzing! I need to do that in our cloests big time! Here is an idea above your bed. get your favorite fabric, or picture or wrapping paper whatever. Go to Michaels or whatever craft store you want, and get some canvases, probably the square foot size, maybe 3 of them, glue the paper/fabric to the front and staple the back to make sure it stays, and hang...wahla. that is what I did in our living room above our loveseat, only I used 6x6 squares I think and did 9 of them. Turns out way cute and custom!

Jessica said...

Get some blank canvas and have Laurie paint it for you-like she did in her bathroom-that was way cute. Paint looks great!

Alicia said...

Thanks for the great (and cheap :)) ideas!!