Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Project Organize



I have been following this blog for awhile. I decided to join her in her organization party. I have been completely inspired by this. BUT I haven't really been following her rules... like sticking to one room at a time. I have just been doing the bigger projects that I have been thinking about in the back of my mind for for-ev-er. So here are some befores and afters of the projects I have been working on. Now the lady from the blog is amazing and does things real cheap. I, on the other hand get too anxious, am too impatient, and I hate shopping with two kids. Hence, I am not good at looking for great deals and returning repeatedly to find them. This will change, however, when I am only working a couple days a month and our budget is a. lot. more. tight. So...enjoy. Kaden's room pics BEFORE

and AFTER:

I am really going to try and use my closet space better. I love having this shelf unit in his closet. Before the toys were in pile on the floor. He plays with them a lot more now that they are organized.

No comments: