This is our "medicine cabinet." It is the dinkiest space above our microwave. I actually did this space first in my organization because it is the one that affects Aaron the most. He HATES to get something out because, as you can see, it. is. a. disaster. You try to get one thing out and five more things fall out on top of you so...here is the BEFORE:
And here is the AFTER:
I purchased a DYMO label maker ages ago and this year I think he is going to be my best friend. I highly recommend a label maker.
2 comments:
You are making me want to reorganize things! And I have wanted a label maker for so long--where did you get yours?
I think I got mine at Staples or Office Max. I just saw them at Walmart a couple weeks ago when I was looking for refill tape.
Post a Comment