Kaden decided to give himself a haircut about a week or so ago. Aaron got new clippers for Christmas and we were going to give the old ones to DI so they were in a bin in the garage. Aaron was working out in the garage and I was in my bedroom getting ready for a reception. Kaden found the old clippers, went in his room and shut the door, plugged the clippers in, and cut a nice big patch out of the top. No guard. No nothin. I was mortified. But there was nothing we could do, so we let him finish cutting as much as he could. Then we proceeded to buzz the rest off. :( My child looks like a cancer patient on chemo. I seriously thought about looking for an acting job for a sick kid. Oh my Kaden...
Thursday, January 8, 2009
My Kaden
Kaden decided to give himself a haircut about a week or so ago. Aaron got new clippers for Christmas and we were going to give the old ones to DI so they were in a bin in the garage. Aaron was working out in the garage and I was in my bedroom getting ready for a reception. Kaden found the old clippers, went in his room and shut the door, plugged the clippers in, and cut a nice big patch out of the top. No guard. No nothin. I was mortified. But there was nothing we could do, so we let him finish cutting as much as he could. Then we proceeded to buzz the rest off. :( My child looks like a cancer patient on chemo. I seriously thought about looking for an acting job for a sick kid. Oh my Kaden...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i can't stop laughing!! this is too funny!! hilarious that you let him finish the job!!
Oh my gosh, Alicia, those pictures are priceless!! I'm dying over here, that's just too funny. Poor little cancer patient, lol. At least hair grows fast, right? :)
i figured if he was able to finish cutting it then he would get it all out of his system. I hope now he realizes it is not that exciting cutting your own hair. His hair is already a lot longer, still way too short. I now know he looks better, much better, with his crop of pumpkin orange hair. :)
Post a Comment