So this post is way past overdue. I never quite gave Aaron appropriate props for buying this for me for Christmas. I have been asking for a new camera for FOREVER. Our old one (which I did love for quite some time) was acting up. I had to take the battery in and out of the camera almost with every picture. So the old one has become "Aaron's camera" that he can take riding and what not. And now I have this gorgeous thing which I really have no clue how to take a good picture. I will learn as time goes on I guess. I have an awesome husband who was willing to spend some good money to make his wife happy. I LOVE it.Thursday, January 22, 2009
My Christmas present
So this post is way past overdue. I never quite gave Aaron appropriate props for buying this for me for Christmas. I have been asking for a new camera for FOREVER. Our old one (which I did love for quite some time) was acting up. I had to take the battery in and out of the camera almost with every picture. So the old one has become "Aaron's camera" that he can take riding and what not. And now I have this gorgeous thing which I really have no clue how to take a good picture. I will learn as time goes on I guess. I have an awesome husband who was willing to spend some good money to make his wife happy. I LOVE it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment